This is an intermediate level tutorial for WordPress developers. In this tutorial I will explain how to add a responsive navigation menu to any WordPress theme using CSS, media queries and Jquery. Later in the tutorial, I will show you a couple different WordPress plugins you can use to get similar results for those of you that do not like to code. Although, I always caution that plugins can often significantly slow down any WordPress installation when too many or the wrong one is used.
- How to Configure GoogleApps for Mail Using cPanel on
- How to Install SocialEngine Manually on Linux Based Hosting (cPanel) on
- How to Install DotNetNuke for IIS From Your WebsitePanel Using Microsoft Web App Gallery on
- How to Install Acquia Drupal From Your WebsitePanel Using Microsoft Web App Gallery on
- Enabling e-gifts in phpFox on
Tags7 add adding admin Alfresco arvixe bucket change clip ClipBucket CMS cPanel/Linux Hosting create dolphin elgg elgg tutorials email how how to install joomla module mojoPortal net New page panel php plugin security setup set up site socialengine softaculous tips to TomatoCart use using video web website websitepanel WordPress