This article assumes you have developed an ASP.NET application that uses Forms Authentication that you wish to deploy on Arvixe. The process is quite simple and you will use tools that are available from the .NET framework and the Arvixe DotNetPanel.
- Log in to your DotNetPanel.
- From the menu, select Databases → SQL Server 2008.
- Click the Create User button.
- Enter a user name and password and click Save. In this demonstration, the user name is dotnetuser and the password is dotnetuserpass.
- Click the Create Database button.
- Enter a database name and grant access to the user you created above and click Save. In this demonstration the database is called DotNetAuthentication. Learn More
Tags: ASP .NET, configure, dotnetpanel, Forms Authentication, how to, install, microsoft, setup, SQL Server, web
Posted under ASP .NET 2, ASP .NET 3.5, DotNet/Windows Hosting, MSSQL, Programming/Coding, Using Arvixe
This article will give you a step by step guide on how to setup cPanel’s web disk on your computer.
Note: cPanel cannot run Web Disk on Windows 7. You will need a third party webdav software like WebDrive, BitKinex or NetDrive if you are running Windows 7.
Sign into your cPanel and follow these steps:
1) Go to Files and click Web Disk Learn More
Tags: 2003, account, computer, cPanel/Linux Hosting, disk, error, files, how to, link, patch, set up, vista, web, webdisk, windows, xp
Posted under cPanel/Linux Hosting, WebDisk