MyBB Mass Mail is a good feature for ensuring your community stays up to date on all the latest news, events, competitions etc..
To create a new mass mail:
- Login your MyBB admin control panel
- Navigate to Users & Groups (Top navigation) -> Mass Mail (Left sidebar navigation)
- Click the “Create New Mailing” tab
- Enter the fields, the majority should be self-explanatory
-Message Format: I’d recommend leaving this as HTML and Plain Text
-Per Page: Leave this at the default 50, setting this to high will result in your hosting server being overloaded, setting this to low will result in your mass mail taking very long to finish
-Check the box “Attempt to automatically generate text version”
- Click “Next Step” – You will be presented with the attempted automatically generated text version, confirm this is correct and click “Next Step”
- Now you can filter out who you want to receive this email within your community. You can specify multiple criteria at once (Example: is in user group: premium with post count 50+), once you have correctly filtered the right users click “Next Step”
- You can now set the delivery date, either immediately or on a specific date.
- Once set click “Schedule for Delivery”