Module Most Read Content displays a list of Articles with the highest hit counts. In this article I will explain how to use Module Most Read Content in Joomla 3.
1. After starting as an Administrator, go to menu ‘Extensions -> Module Manager’, in the Module Manager, click New.
2. Locate and click on Most Read Content:
3. Fill the necessary fields and be sure to select the position that the module will display on the page:
- Title: This is also the title displayed in the front end for the module depending on the Show Title Form Field
- Show Title: Choose whether to show or hide the modules title in the front end.
- Module Position: Choose the module position you wish this module to be displayed in.
- Status: The published status of the item (Published/Unpublished/Archived/Trashed)
- Access: The viewing level access for this item.
- Ordering: This is the order that the modules will display in when displayed on in the front end as well as in the Module Manager.
- Start Publishing: Date and time to start publishing.
- Finish Publishing: Date and time to finish publishing.
- Language: Item language.
- Note: Item note.
4. Now, go to the Options tab and choose to display as many information as you want. To save changes, click Save:
5. And that’s it! “Most Read Content” has been successfully installed and activated!
This concludes Module Most Read Content in Joomla 3.