In order to manage sql databases on ASP servers, first we will need to install SQL Management studio.
1) Download the correct version:
Select either x86 for 32 bit systems:
Or x64 for 64 bit computers
2) After your download, run the package:
Accept terms & next:
Include product updates if you wish (you can update later), wait, and next:
Wait for the scan, and install:
Make sure that at the very least, the 2 checkboxes are checked, next:
Wait for the install, and next:
3) Open Sql Server Management Studio 2012, enter your server name, database name, select SQL server authentication, enter the username and password, and click Connect:
4) Expand the server, then expand databases:
5) Expand your database and manage!
Looking for quality web hosting? Look no further than Arvixe Web Hosting!