In the previous article, you learned the creation of PostgreSQL
cPanel provides phpPgAdmin which enables you to easily execute PostgreSQL statements and commands.
(1) Login to cPanel
(2) Select phpPgAdmin from Databases section
(3) You will view a dashboard beginning with the caption – PostgreSQL 8.4.13 running on localhost:<PORT_NUMBER>
(4) Select your database name starting with your cPanel username from the left side navigation panel
(5) Select SQL icon. You will be able to view the editor where you can provide PostgreSQL statements to execute.
(6) You can also download the database by selecting Export icon located on the toolbar. You can either display, download or download compressed backup in gzip format.
Looking for quality web hosting? Look no further than Arvixe Web Hosting!