Our ASP hosting class offers full support for MySQL databases. If you want to do changes to MySQL databases, you don’t need to install a program on your computer, you can access right from your hosting account. In this article I will give you a step by step guide on how to manage MySQL databases with PhpMyAdmin in WebsitePanel
1. Log into your WebsitePanel account
2. Now, go to databases and click on MySQL 5.x:
3. In the MySQL 5 section, look for the database you want to manage and then click on Browse Database:
4. You will be redirected to the PhpMyAdmin page were you can see the database selected. Click on it to manage it:
5. And that’s it! With PhpMyAdmin you can edit, search, backup or restore your MySQL 5.x databases.
This concludes Manage MySQL databases with PhpMyAdmin in WebsitePanel