The Contact Category Manager allows edit existing Contact Categories and create news. In this article I will explain how to manage contact categories for Joomla 3. Follow these steps:
- Sign into Joomla as an Administrator:
- In Joomla Control Panel, go to menu “Components -> Categories”:
- In this section, click on New to create a new category contact:
- Enter the title, description and click Save to save changes: Lettres de Deux Amans, Habitans D'Une Petite Ville Au Pied Des Alpes. Recueillies Et Publies Par J. J. Rousseau. ... Volume 5 of 6
- Title. The name of the item. For a Menu Item, the Title will display in the Menu.
- Published. Whether the item has been published or not. You can change the Published state by clicking on the icon.
- Ordering (default). The column in which to sort displayed items in the table.
- Access. The viewing level access for this item.
- Language. Item language.
- ID. This is a unique identification number for this item assigned automatically by Joomla! It is used to identify the item internally, and you cannot change this number.
And that’s it! It has created a new category of contact!
This concludes Manage contact categories in Joomla 3.