cPanel includes an advanced DNS zone editor with which you can add, edit and delete A, CNAME and TXT records.
(1) Select Advanced DNS Zone Editor link inside Domains panel
(2) Select the domain for which you need to modify DNS entries from the Domain drop down located under Select a Domain panel.
(3) Select Reset Zone File option to reset the DNS entries to default. However, you should select this option only if you experience any problems with your domain. Your site/domain will not work if you select this option for a running site.
(4) You can add DNS entries by providing the relevant entries located inside Add a Record panel.
(5) You will be able to add A, CNAME and TXT records from Advanced DNS Zone Editor page. TXT record will be useful if you wish to provide SPF record for controlling email SPAMs.
(6) You can easily modify or delete existing DNS records by selecting Edit or Delete link located under Action column inside Zone File Records panel.
The difference between Simple DNS Zone Editor and Advanced DNS Zone Editor is that you can edit DNS records in Advanced DNS Zone Editor.
Looking for quality web hosting? Look no further than Arvixe Web Hosting!