Current elgg fonts are standard and make the site feel somehow old. In this article I will give you a step by step guide on how to integrate Google Fonts in elgg
1. Download the Google Fonts Plugin
2. Then unzip the file inside the mod folder of your elgg installation.
3. Log into elgg as an administrator. Go to the Administration Dashboard and then to menu “Configure > Plugins“:
1. The font of your Titles, by default put it Molengo as your font but you can find more fonts clicking at Google Fonts on this page.
2. The weight of the title font.
3. The font style from family font.
4. Title font size.
5. Title font color.
1. Font name by default is Gudea set whatever you want here.
2. Body Font Weight and style – from Font Family options.
3. Body font size in percentage.
7. To apply any changes done, click on save.
8. And that’s it! Your elgg site will feature a modern font!
This concludes Integrating Google Fonts in elgg