You can automatically install WHMCS via Softaculous in your cPanel control panel. WHMCS is a leading billing application targeting the web hosting industry. Through WHMCS you are able to automate your web hosting business from account creation, suspension, termination, invoice automation & so much more.
To install WHMCS via Softaculous:
- Login your cPanel Control Panel
- Under the section “Software/Services” look for the icon “Softaculous” (Alternatively use the “Search” feature located at the top left of cPanel)
- Once inside Softaculous locate on the left category menu “E-Commerce” and expand this option then look for and click on the “WHMCS” link
- You should now see a WHMCS overview page. On this page click the blue “Install” button
- Fill in this form to meet your specific needs – most fields are self-explanatory:
Choose Protocol: If you have a dedicated IP & SSL set this to https:// otherwise leave it as http://
In Directory: If you want this in a directory specify that directory here. If you want this in the root of your website then leave this field blank
Admin Folder: This is the location of your operator area, it is recommended you change this to something different (Ex. /employees)
Valid License Key: You can claim a FREE license for all Arvixe reseller packages. Input the license you received here (Ex. Leased-xxxxxxxxx)
Once you have filled in the rest of the fields click on the “Install” button below.
Now you should be presented with a confirmation message that WHMCS has successfully been installed. You can login to your admin area here: http://DOMAIN.com/WHMCS-DIRECTORY/ADMIN-FOLDER using the credentials you specified during the installation process.