Today we’ll be walking through installing WHMCS on a windows account:
(optional pre-setup tasks, newer accounts may not need this) Log into your website panel, Click websites, website properties, On the general tab, add “index.php” to the default documents if it is missing, and click update:
1) In your billing portal billing.arvixe.com click free WHMCS License (1), then click generate license (2), then use the link to download the software (3).
2) Log into your website panel, click on file manager (1), browse to where you want to install WHMCS (2), Click upload (3):
3) Click Choose File (1), then browse to the file and click open (2):
4) Select the file you uploaded (1), then Unzip it (2):
5) Open the WHMCS folder (1), Create a new file (2), name it, configuration.php click create (3):
6) Hover over Databases, Open MySQL 5.x:
(Detailed instructions on creating databases can be found here: http://blog.arvixe.com/how-to-create-a-mysql-database-and-add-users-in-websitepanel/ )
7) Create a database:
8) Create a user:
9) Browse to the site, Click the link to begin, Click Agree, Click Continue:
10) Enter the database we created earlier, and the license generated in the billing portal:
11) Create the admin info:
12) Install complete!
12a)Back in file manager, delete the install directory, check the box (1), then delete (2):
12b) Open scheduled tasks (1), create new scheduled task (2):
12c) Fill out like below, and create:
13) Click go to admin area, DONE!