Follow the steps given below to install Moodle through Softaculous
(1) Login to CPanel using the username and password provided by Arvixe at the time of registration.
(2) Scroll down, locate and click the icon named Softaculous located under Software/Services panel
(3) By default, Moodle should be listed under Top Scripts section on the home page. You can also select Moodle option from the Educational navigation panel located on the left side.
(4) Select Install option from the icon on the home page. You can simply hover your mouse to view the link
(5) You will view a screen with the caption – Software Setup. You have to specify the required directory where you should install the script including that of data. You also have to provide a database name and CRON job details if you wish to automate certain tasks.
In addition to the above details, you should also provide site, database settings in addition to admin username and password. The advanced options enable you to disable update notifications and schedule backup via CRON.
It is also possible to let the system automatically deliver the installation details to the relevant email address. Softaculous will automatically display the progress during installation as shown below
Finally, you will view a page with the title – Congratulations, the software was installed successfully, which will have URLs for accessing your site and admin dashboard.