K2 is a Joomla Extension that aims to completely replace the default article system. It lets you manage your content in an easier way and also saves you management time. In this article I will give you a step-by-step guide on how to install K2.
- Download K2 here.
- Sign into your Joomla Administration Panel:
- Then go to menu ‘Extensions -> Extension Manager’:
- In the extension manager, upload the K2 extension that you downloaded:
- After uploading you will receive a message confirming that the extension was uploaded correctly. If not please check the version of the extension:
- Now, go to menu ‘Extensions -> Module Manager’:
- Enable all the K2 extensions:
- And that’s it! K2 has been successfully installed and activated!
This concludes Installing K2 in Joomla 3.