On a previous post, I showed you how to add Adsense and Analytics in Elgg by editing some lines of code. Now, in 1.8, you just need to add your Adsense ID. In this article I will teach you how to use Google Adsense and Analytics in Elgg 1.8.
1. First, we download the plugin here.
2. Unzip the file. After that, with an FTP manager, connect to your website public_html. Then, go the folder mod and upload the plugin in that folder:
4. And then, activate the plugin:
5. After activating the plugin, a link will appear next to the name of the plugin. Click on it to put your Adsense credentials:
6. On the settings page, add the Google Adsense credentials to place your ads and the ID of the banners that you created on Google Adsense:
7. Click on Save, and now your ads will be displayed on your Elgg site:
I hope you have found this article useful. If you experience problems with this tool, ask here for support.
This now concludes How to use Google Adsense and Analytics in Elgg 1.8.
Find this post useful? Share with your friends!