In this article, I will give you a step-by-step guide on how to upload your website to your server using FileZilla. If you do not already have FileZilla, you can download it here. Open FileZilla and follow these steps:
1) Enter your host name, password and username in the Quickconnect Bar
2) Click Quickconnect
Now your local site is in the left bar and your remote site is in the right bar
3) In the remote site, double click on your website directory
4) Double click on the wwwroot folder
5) In the local site, locate your website files
6) Drag and drop your files from your local site to your remote site
7) You will then get a confirmation that your file has been uploaded successfully
Your files have now been uploaded to your website!
This concludes how to use FileZilla to upload your website
Looking for quality web hosting? Look no further than Arvixe Web Hosting!