How to Uninstall Dolphin 7 From Your cPanel Using Softaculous
Written by Arian Jahansouz Wednesday, 4 August 2010
This article will give you a step by step guide on how to uninstall Dolphin from your cPanel. Sign into your cPanel and follow these steps:
1) Scroll down to Software/Services and click Softaculous
2) In the top-right corner of your screen, click All Installations
3) Find your Dolphin installation and click Remove
4) Check all of the boxes under Remove a Installation
5) Click Remove Installation
6) You will then get a confirmation that your installation has been removed
This concludes how to uninstall Dolphin from your cPanel.
Looking for quality Dolphin Web Hosting? Look no further than Arvixe Web Hosting.