This article will give you a step by step guide on how to setup Google Analytics for your website.
Google Analytics is a free software that provides detailed tracking of traffic to your website.
Click HERE for more How To’s about Google Analytics
1) Go to http://www.google.com/analytics/ (you will need a Google Account to setup Google Analytics)
2) Click Access Analytics
3) Sign in with your Google Account
4) Click Sign Up
5) Enter your website’s URL and make sure to choose http or https
6) Enter a name for your account
7) Select your timezone
8 ) Click continue
9) Enter your contact infromation
10) Click Continue
11) Check the agreement box
12) Click Create New Account
13) Select if you want to track a single domain, a domain with multiple subdomains or multiple top-level domains
14) Copy and paste the code segment into the bottom of your content, immediately before the </body> tag of each page you are planning to track
This concludes how to setup Google Analytics for your website
Looking for quality web hosting? Check out Arvixe Web Hosting.