Joomla 3.0 allows to adjust the configuration on your site, by making simple adjustments, you will be able to change the settings in order to improve the efficiency of search engines.
To adjust your settings 3.0 Joomla SEF URL, all you have to do is following the next steps:
- Log into your Joomla 3.0 admin dashboard.
- In the System options, click Global Configuration:
- Now, you will see several tabs at the top, be sure to be on the Site tab.
- You’ll notice now Site Settings and SEO Settings, go to the last one on the right side of the page.
- Finally, adjust the Search Engine Friendly URLs value and don’t forget to click Save & Close button to save the changes:
This concludes how to set Search Engine Friendly URLs in Joomla 3.0.