In this article I will give you a step by step guide on how to send your files to a your ftp server with WebsitePanel
1. Log into your WebsitePanel.
2. Click on Scheduled Task:
3. Click on Add Scheduled Task:
4. Type a task name and for the Task Type, select Send Files via FTP:
5. After selecting Send Files via FTP, the page will reload showing the new task properties. Enter the path of the file you want to send, the address of your ftp server, the username of your ftp, password and the name of the FTP folder where it is going to be uploaded. Also, we strongly recommend scheduling it to run once:
6. Click on save and that’s it! Now your files will be sending via ftp.
This concludes How to send your files to a FTP server with WebsitePanel