In this article I will give you a step by step guide on how to send login reminders to users that has been inactive in elgg 1.8
1. Download the community plugin Login Reminders for elgg 1.8 here
2. Then unzip the file in the mod folder of your elgg installation.
3. Sign into your Elgg Network as an Admin, and on the top bar, click on the Admin link:
4. In the Admin Dashboard, go to menu “Configure > Plugins“:
4. Search for the “Login Reminders″ plugin and activate it:
5. After activating the plugin, go to menu ‘Configure ->Login Reminders’ to set up the Login Reminders behavior:
6. In the settings page, select 3 months for ‘Send Login Reminders to members who last login was on’. Also select the settings as showed below. Then click on save to set the settings:
7. And that’s it! Login reminders will be send to inactive users.
This concludes How to send login reminders in elgg 1.8