This article will give you a step by step guide on how to reset your Dolphin 7 admin password through Dolphin.
1) Go to your default Dolphin page and click “Login”
2) Click “Forgot password?”
3) Enter the email you used to create your account. Then enter the captcha that is given. Click “Retrieve my information”
4) Go to your email and locate the email from My Dolphin
5) Click the link given to login
6) Use the new password to log into your account. Click “Login”
7) Click “Edit profile info”
8 ) Under “General Info”, enter your new password into the “Change Password” and “Confirm password” boxes
9) Scroll down and click “Save”
This concludes how to reset your Dolphin 7 admin password through Dolphin.
If you do not remember the email you used to create your Dolphin account click HERE for a guide on how to reset your admin password through your cPanel.