This article will give you a step by step guide on how to reset the administrators password for WordPress in the cPanel. Sign into your cPanel and follow these steps:
1) Scroll down to Databases and click phpMyAdmin
2) Select your WordPress database on the left hand side of your screen. For this tutorial, the database is “_WPexam”.
3) Find wpusers and click Browse
4) Click Edit in the admin’s row
5) Find the user_pass field. Change the function of the field to MD5.
6) Change the value of the password to your new desired password
7) Click Go
This concludes how to reset the administrators password for WordPress in the cPanel.
Looking for quality WordPress Web Hosting