As of June 5th, 2012, YouTube allows anybody to hide their logo from their player when you embed their videos. The parameter is called modestbranding. Learn how to apply this parameter when you upload videos to your Clip-Bucket powered website.
1. The parameter value needs to be 1 to enable this behavior, like this:
1. Grab an embed code from YouTube. For this example, I will use:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ausd8a8bdsa" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
2. As if you were to upload an Embedded Video to your CB site, go to the Upload page.
3. Click on Embed Code.
4. Paste your embed code.
5. Now it is time to add the modestbranding parameter into the embed code. We need to append it to the iframe src like this:
Our embed code will look like this:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ausd8a8bdsa?modestbranding=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
6. Fill in the duration, upload a thumbnail, etc.
And that’s it! The process is really simple and if you would like your users to use this parameter, create a global announcement letting them know how to do it. Any question, comment or suggestion would be greatly appreciated.