How To Regenerate Video Thumbnails in Clip-Bucket v2.6
Written by Richi González Monday, 9 April 2012
Whether you lost your thumbnails folder, or you simply want to create new thumbs for your videos in Clip-Bucket, this article will definitely help you achieve that.
Difficulty level: Easy
1. Go into your admin_area (http://website.tld).
2. In the left column, click on Videos Manager, under Videos tab.
3. Hover over the video for which you would like to have its thumbs regenerated. Click on Edit.
4. On the left, where the thumbs are shown, look for: “Regenerate Thumbs” and click on it.
5. Delete the thumbs you would like to have removed.
6. Click on Regenerate Thumbs, right above the thumbs.
That’s it! You will now see that the thumbnails have been recreated. If you still do not like them, repeat the process. Any comments, suggestions, questions, or even comments just to say hi are welcomed.
Owner of Juapo2Services.com