How to Optimize a MySQL Database in cPanel
Written by Arian Jahansouz Friday, 23 July 2010
1. How to Create a Database and User for MySQL in cPanel
2. How to Add Databases and Users Using MySQL Wizard in cPanel
3. How to Allow Remote Access to a MySQL Database in cPanel
4. How to Change the Password of a MySQL User in the cPanel
This article will give you a step by step guide on how to optimize a MySQL database’s tables in the cPanel.
Sign into your cPanel and follow these steps:
1) Scroll down to Databases and click phpMyAdmin
2) Click Databases in the top table
3) Select the database whose tables you would like to optimize
4) Click Check All
5) Select Optimize table from the drop-down menu
This concludes how to optimize a MySQL database’s tables in the cPanel.