3. How to Allow Remote Access to a MySQL Database in cPanel
4. How to Change the Password of a MySQL User in the cPanel
This article will give you a step by step guide on how to optimize a MySQL database’s tables in the cPanel.
Sign into your cPanel and follow these steps:
1) Scroll down to Databases and click phpMyAdmin
2) Click Databases in the top table
3) Select the database whose tables you would like to optimize
4) Click Check All
5) Select Optimize table from the drop-down menu
This concludes how to optimize a MySQL database’s tables in the cPanel.