This article will give you a step by step guide on how to install WordPress from your WebsitePanel.
Sign into your WebsitePanel and follow these steps:
1) Click Domains
2) Click Add Domain
3) Click Sub-domain
4) Enter the name of your sub-domain. For this example, we will be using “wordpress” as the sub-domain name
5) Click Add Domain
6) Click Microsoft Web App Gallery in the Hosting Space Menu on the left
7) Find and click WordPress
8 ) Click Next
9) Select the sub-domain you just created
10) Enter a name for your database into the Database Name box
11) Enter a name for your user into the Database User Name box
12) Enter a password for your user into the Database Password box
13) In the next 4 boxes, you may enter unique phrases to strengthen your security
14) Click Install
15) You will then get a confirmation that your installation is complete
This concludes how to install WordPress from your WebsitePanel.
Once your installation is complete, your new WordPress page will look like this:
To see a WordPress site before installing it, visit wordpress.arvixedemo.com and use the username “worduser” with the password “Test1234″
Does the sub-domain show the default Arvixe page? Click HERE to fix it.