How to Install the Google Analytics Code Into Your Website
Written by Arian Jahansouz Saturday, 8 January 2011
This article will give you a step by step guide on how to install your Google Analytics code into your website in cPanel.
Google Analytics is a free software that provides detailed tracking of traffic to your website.
Click HERE for more How To’s about Google Analytics
1) Copy your Google Analytics code (to find out how to do this, click HERE)
2) Sign into your cPanel account
3) Go to Files and open File Manager
4) Go to your public_html folder
5) Find and select the page that you wish to track. The code needs to be placed in every page that you wish to track. For this example, the code will be placed into the index.html file.
6) With the file selected, click Edit
7) Paste your Google Analytics code on the lines before </body>
8 ) Click Save Changes
9) You will then get a confirmation page that your changes have been saved
This concludes how to install your Google Analytics code into your website in cPanel
Looking for quality web hosting? Check out Arvixe Web Hosting.