How to Install the “4Images Gallery” From Your cPanel.
Written by Arian Jahansouz Wednesday, 19 August 2009
This article will give you a step by step guide on how to install and set up 4Images Gallery from your cPanel. Sign into your cPanel and follow these steps:
1) Click Fantastico De Luxe.
2) Scroll down to “Image Galleries”. Find the “4Images Gallery” link and click on it.
3) Click “New Installation”.
5) Fill out all of the boxes. For “Install on domain”, choose the domain you want 4Images Gallery to install to. The default will be the domain you signed into. For “Install in directory”, choose the directory you want to install 4Images Gallery to. By default, it will install in your root directory if you leave the box blank. Create an administrator user name and password. The rest of the boxes should be filled in by default with your domain information. When you are finished, click “Install 4Images Gallery”.
6) Double check your information and then click “Finish installation”.
7) You will then get a confirmation page of your installation.
This concludes how to install and set up 4Images Gallery on your cPanel.