This article will give you a step by step guide on how to install Tandem Server CMS from your WebsitePanel. Sign into your WebsitePanel and follow these steps:
1) Click Domains
2) Click Add Domain
3) Click Sub-domain
4) Enter the name of your sub-domain. For this example, we will be using “tandem” as the sub-domain name
5) Click Add Domain
6) Click Microsoft Web App Gallery in the Hosting Space Menu on the left
7) Find and click Tandem Server CMS
8 ) Click Next
9) Select the sub-domain you just created
10) Click Install
11) You will then get a confirmation that your installation is complete
This concludes how to install Tandem Server CMS from your WebsitePanel.
Once your installation is complete, your new Tandem Server CMS page will look like this:
To test Tandem Server CMS before installing it, visit tandem.arvixedemo.com and use the username “tanuser” with the password “test123″
Does the sub-domain show the default Arvixe page? Click HERE to fix it.