This article will give you a step by step guide on how to install nopCommerce from your WebSitePanel. Sign into your WebSitePanel and follow these steps:
1) Click Domains
2) Click Add Domain
3) Click Sub-domain
4) Enter the name of your sub-domain. For this example, we will be using “nopcommerce” as the sub-domain name
5) Click Add Domain
6) Click Microsoft Web App Gallery in the Hosting Space Menu on the left
7) Find and click nopCommerce
8 ) Click Next
9) Select the sub-domain you just created
10) Click Install
11) You will then get a confirmation that your installation is complete
12) Click Account Home
13) Click Web Sites under Web
14) Click on the sub-domain you just created for nopCommerce
15) Click Extensions
16) Change the ASP.NET extension to 4.0 (Integrated Pipeline)
17) Click Update
This concludes how to install nopCommerce from your WebsitePanel.
Once your installation is complete, your new nopCommerce page will look like this:
To view a nopCommerce site before installing it, visit nopcommerce.arvixedemo.com and use the username “nopuser” with the password “Test1234”
Does the sub-domain show the default Arvixe page? Click HERE to fix it.
Looking for quality nopCommerce HostingArvixe Web Hosting.