This article will give you a step by step guide on how to install MODx from your WebsitePanel. Sign into your WebsitePanel and follow these steps:
1) Click Domains
2) Click Add Domain
3) Click Sub-domain
4) Enter the name of your sub-domain. For this example, we will be using “modx” as the sub-domain name
5) Click Add Domain
6) Click Microsoft Web App Gallery in the Hosting Space Menu on the left
7) Find and click MODx CMS
8 ) Click Next
9) Select the sub-domain you just created
10) Enter a database password
11) Enter the administrators password
12) Enter the administrator email
13) Enter the website session key. The website session key is a random string of text which will be used to generate your visitors session keys. The string has to be at least 8 characters long and no longer than 20.
14) Click Install
15) You will then get a confirmation that your installation is complete
This concludes how to install MODx from your WebsitePanel.
Does the sub-domain show the default Arvixe page? Click HERE to fix it.
Looking for quality MODx HostingArvixe Web Hosting.