How to Install Kooboo From Your WebsitePanel Using Microsoft Web App Gallery
Written by Arian Jahansouz Thursday, 10 March 2011
This article will give you a step by step guide on how to install Kooboo from your WebsitePanel. Sign into your WebsitePanel and follow these steps:
1) Click Domains
2) Click Add Domain
3) Click Sub-domain
4) Enter the name of your sub-domain. For this example, we will be using “kooboo” as the sub-domain name
5) Click Add Domain
6) Click Microsoft Web App Gallery in the Hosting Space Menu on the left
7) Find and click Kooboo CMS
8 ) Click Next
9) Select the sub-domain you just created
10) Click Install
11) You will then get a confirmation that your installation is complete
This concludes how to install Kooboo from your WebsitePanel.
Once your installation is complete, your new Kooboo page will look like this:
To view a website with limited access in Kooboo before installing it, visit the Kooboo Demo Page. To access the site, use the username “kooboouser” with the password “test123″. Then, log into Kooboo with the username “demo” and the password “demo”.
Does the sub-domain show the default Arvixe page? Click HERE to fix it.