How to Install Joomla 3.0 From Your cPanel Using Softaculous
Written by Milton Parada Wednesday, 16 January 2013
Now! Arvixe allows you to easily install Joomla 3.0 with Softaculous. Then I will present a brief tutorial on how to do it.
Sign into your cPanel and follow these steps:
- In the section “Software/Services”, click on “Softaculous”.
- Within Softaculous, Click on Portals / CMS -> Joomla.
- To start the installation, click Install.
- Select the version of Joomla 3.0, we can choose the directory in which to perform the installation, is left blank to install in the main directory. When you finish filling the text boxes, click Install.
- Wait while the installation ends.
- After installation, you can see the confirmation page of your installation.
This concludes How to Install Joomla 3.0 From Your cPanel Using Softaculous.