This article will give you a step by step guide on how to install Gallery Server Pro from your WebsitePanel. Sign into your WebsitePanel and follow these steps:
1) Click Domains
2) Click Add Domain
3) Click Sub-domain
4) Enter the name of your sub-domain. For this example, we will be using “gallerysp” as the sub-domain name
5) Click Add Domain
6) Click Microsoft Web App Gallery in the Hosting Space Menu on the left
7) Find and click Gallery Server Pro
8 ) Click Next
9) Select the sub-domain you just created
10) Enter a database name
11) Enter a database user name
12) Enter a password for the database user
13) Enter an administrator user name
14) Enter a password for the admin
15) Click Install
16) You will then get a confirmation that your installation is complete
This concludes how to install Gallery Server Pro from your WebsitePanel.
Once your installation is complete, your new Gallery Server Pro page will look like this:
To test a Gallery Server Pro website before installing it, visit gallerysp.arvixedemo.com and use the username “galleryspuser” with the password “test123”
Does the sub-domain show the default Arvixe page? Click HERE to fix it.
Looking for quality Gallery Server Pro HostingArvixe Web Hosting.