How to Install Dolphin From Your cPanel Using Softaculous

This article will give you a step by step guide on how to install Dolphin from your cPanel.

Sign into your cPanel and follow these steps:

1) Click Softaculous.

2) Scroll down to Social Networking. Find the Dolphin link and click on it.

3) Click Install.

4) Fill out all of the boxes. For In Directory type the name of a new directory you would like created. By default, the box will be left blank to install the software into your main directory. When you are finished, click Install.

5) You will then get a confirmation page of your installation.

This concludes how to install Dolphin from your cPanel.

Looking for quality Dolphin Web Hosting? Look no further than Arvixe Web Hosting.

Tags: , , , , , , | Posted under BoonEX Dolphin, cPanel/Linux Hosting, Video | RSS 2.0

Author Spotlight

Arian Jahansouz

Arian Jahansouz

Hello, I am Arian! I have been writing for Arvixe since 2009 and now head the Arvixe Blog. Feel free to contact me at any time with questions or comments!

14 Comments on How to Install Dolphin From Your cPanel Using Softaculous

1. Pingback: How to use the Dolphin Autoinstaller on Arvixe | Arvixe Blog

2. Rhoda says:

I went to Softaculous i could not find auto install for dolphin 7 how can i get it ?

3. Rhoda says:

Sorry i could not find X3 the skin is still on RVskin, is there a way i can change it ?

4. David Raynor says:

Hi, I installed Dolphin 7 with no problems however it froze when I was making some changes and I don’t know the address to get back to the Admin panel.

Thanks

Regards David Raynor

5. Mark says:

It did a pretty buggy installation for me, and didn’t install any of the core modules, such as photos etc.

6. Singamuni says:

After seeing the easy to install Yummy , Yummy package of BoonEx ( Dolphine ) I paid for the BoonEx package on the 15/3/2011 and after that it was like searching for a pin in a junk yard. I forwarded my problems to them and I only received rubbish replies . Right from the day of purchase , I could not locate their admin page , until today I came across your page by accident after doing a search using Yahoo search.
    And Only through your page I managed to install the dolphine Pakage..
    Thank You for your guidence . I’m very happy your page.
    Yours Gratefully
    Singamuni

7. Wayne says:

Tried it a couple of times before I got it installed, wasn’t sure if it wasn’t something I did wrong the first time.

8. Will Zell says:

Comment posted to support area too:

Hello,

Following the instruction on the video do not correspond with the reality I experience.

When clicking on Softaculous icon I am directed to an outside website:

There isn’t any clear explanation what to do with this page in reference to the task at hand.

Will

9. Alax says:

Hi,

At first I used Softaculous to install Boonex Dolphin successfully. Later, I deleted it and installed the whole thing again. The problem now is Arvixe won’t display the website when the domain name is typed on the browser manually, it says it’s under construction after many attempts. I have tried to instal and reinstall for a couple times for Dolphin using Softaculous. How to bring the website back?? I have no programming knowledge, any step-by-step guide would be much appreciated. Please help.

Many thanks!

10. As the person before me mentioned, I am having the same problem: “The problem now is Arvixe won’t display the website when the domain name is typed on the browser manually, it says it’s under construction after many attempts.” What am I doing wrong? I am very new to this and just can’t figure out how to VIEW and actually create the web pages. I installed Dolphin OK and modules but somehow I am missing something. I have looked at all the Dolphin help sites and nothing actually explains how to view the actual site as you create the design of the pages. I am use to just creating simple sites with basic HTML. Thanks lots.
    SAW