This article will give you a step by step guide on how to install Coppermine Photo Gallery from your cPanel. Sign into your cPanel and follow these steps:
1) Click Fantastico De Luxe.
3) Click “New Installation”.
4) Fill out all of the boxes. For “Install on domain”, choose the domain you want Coppermine Photo Gallery to install to. The default will be the domain you signed into. For “Install in directory”, choose the directory you want to install Coppermine Photo Gallery to. By default, it will install in your root directory if you leave the box blank. Create an administrator user name and password. Enter a slogan for your site (optional). When you are finished, click “Install Coppermine Photo Gallery”.
5) Double check your information and then click “Finish installation”.
6) You will then get a confirmation page of your installation.
This concludes how to install Coppermine Photo Gallery from your cPanel.