How to Install a Template in Joomla
Written by Milton Parada Sunday, 2 December 2012
Joomla is a great framework to build your website just the way you want it. Some of our users have problems installing Joomla templates. Today I’ll show you how to upload a Joomla Template.
Let’s get started!
- Download a Joomla Theme. For the purposes of this example, I am going to use Novus Free Joomla Template, which can be found here
- Sign into your Joomla site as an Administrator
- In Joomla Control Panel, click on the Extension Manager icon:
- Now, select the theme downloaded, which in this case is the Novus Theme and click on the ‘Upload and Install’ button:
- Wait for the upload to finish and that’s it! Your Joomla template has been installed:
This concludes How to install a template in Joomla