This article is about, how to correctly install plugins in Joomla, for new users this issue is very important, because with the use of plugins, we have access to security applications, customization, utilities, mobiles, photos … and many more.
- Sign into your Joomla site as an Administrator
- In Joomla Control Panel, click on the Extension Manager icon:
- Now, select the downloaded plugin, which in this case is the Plugin Googlemaps, (one of the most popular) and click “Upload and Install” button:
- Wait for the upload to finish and that’s it! Your plugin has been installed:
- To manage, we click on “Extension -> Plug-in Manager”
- We look for the name of the plugin to install, and can edit, enable and disable.