How to Install a Plugin in Your Joomla 3.0
Written by Milton Parada
Friday, 22 February 2013
This article is about, how to correctly install plugins in Joomla 3.0, the process is similar to version 2.5, just change the interface. With the use of plugins, we have access to security applications, customization, utilities, mobiles, photos … and many more.
1. Sign into your Joomla site 3.0 as an Administrator
2. In Joomla Control Panel, click on the top menu Extensions -> Extension Manager:
3. Select the file to be uploaded for the installation. And click Upload & Install:
4. Wait for the upload to finish and that’s it! Your plugin has been installed:
5. To manage, we click on “Extensions -> Plug-in Manager”:
6. We look for the name of the plugin to install, and can edit, enable and disable.
This conclude how to install a plugin in your Joomla 3.0
Looking for quality Joomla Web Hosting? Look no further than Arvixe Web Hosting!
Leave a Reply