How to Install “WebCalendar” From Your cPanel
Written by Arian Jahansouz Monday, 28 September 2009
This article will give you a step by step guide on how to install WebCalendar from your cPanel. Sign into your cPanel and follow these steps:
1) Click Fantastico De Luxe.
2) Scroll down to “Other Scripts”. Find the “WebCalendar” link and click on it.
3) Click “New Installation”.
4) Fill out all of the boxes. For “Install on domain”, choose the domain you want WebCalendar to install to. The default will be the domain you signed into. For “Install in directory”, choose the directory you want to install WebCalendar to. By default, it will install in your root directory if you leave the box blank. Create an administrator user name and password. Enter your administrators first and last name. Enter your administrators email address. Enter your preferred language and how often you would like a crop job to run. When you are finished, click “Install WebCalendar”.
5) Double check your information and then click “Finish installation”.
6) You will then get a confirmation page of your installation.
This concludes how to install WebCalendar from your cPanel.