This article will give you a step by step guide on how to install Typo3 from your cPanel. Sign into your cPanel and follow these steps:
1) Click Fantastico De Luxe.
2) Scroll down to “Content Management”. Find the “Typo3” link and click on it.
3) Click “New Installation”.
4) Fill out all of the boxes. For “Install on domain”, choose the domain you want Typo3 to install to. The default will be the domain you signed into. For “Install in directory”, choose the directory you want to install Typo3to. By default, it will install in your root directory if you leave the box blank. Create an administrator user name and password. Enter your sites name. Enter the administrators full name and e-mail address. When you are finished, click “Install Typo3”.
5) Double check your information and then click “Finish installation”.
6) You will then get a confirmation page of your installation.
This concludes how to install Typo3from your cPanel.