This article will give you a step by step guide on how to install Support Services Manager from your cPanel. Sign into your cPanel and follow these steps:
1) Click Fantastico De Luxe.
2) Scroll down to “Customer Relationship”. Find the “Support Services Manager” link and click on it.
3) Click “New Installation” and then accept the agreement.
4) Fill out all of the boxes. For “Install on domain”, choose the domain you want Support Services Manager to install to. The default will be the domain you signed into. For “Install in directory”, choose the directory you want to install Support Services Manager to. By default, it will install in your root directory if you leave the box blank. Create an administrator user name and password. Enter your sites name and your administrators email address. When you are finished, click “Install Support Services Manager”.
5) Double check your information and then click “Finish installation”.
6) You will then get a confirmation page of your installation.
This concludes how to install Support Services Manager from your cPanel.