How to Install “Support Logic Helpdesk” From Your cPanel
Written by Arian Jahansouz Tuesday, 22 September 2009
This article will give you a step by step guide on how to install Support Logic Helpdesk from your cPanel. Sign into your cPanel and follow these steps:
1) Click Fantastico De Luxe.
2) Scroll down to “Customer Relationship”. Find the “Support Logic Helpdesk” link and click on it.
3) Click “New Installation”.
4) Fill out all of the boxes. For “Install on domain”, choose the domain you want Support Logic Helpdesk to install to. The default will be the domain you signed into. For “Install in directory”, choose the directory you want to install Support Logic Helpdesk to. By default, it will install in your root directory if you leave the box blank. Create an administrator user name and password. Enter your administrators e-mail address and select your preferred language When you are finished, click “Install Support Logic Helpdesk”.
5) Double check your information and then click “Finish installation”.
6) You will then get a confirmation page of your installation.
This concludes how to install Support Logic Helpdesk from your cPanel.