This article will give you a step by step guide on how to install phpWebSitefrom your cPanel. Sign into your cPanel and follow these steps:
1) Click Fantastico De Luxe.
2) Scroll down to “Content Management”. Find the “phpWebSite” link and click on it.
3) Click “New Installation”.
4) Fill out all of the boxes. For “Install on domain”, choose the domain you want phpWebSite to install to. The default will be the domain you signed into. For “Install in directory”, choose the directory you want to install phpWebSite to. By default, it will install in your root directory if you leave the box blank. Create an administrator user name and password. Enter your websites name and enter your administrators e-mail address. When you are finished, click “Install phpWebSite”.
5) Double check your information and then click “Finish installation”.
6) You will then get a confirmation page of your installation.
This concludes how to install phpWebSitefrom your cPanel.