This article will give you a step by step guide on how to install PHPProjekt from your cPanel. Sign into your cPanel and follow these steps:
1) Click Fantastico De Luxe.
2) Scroll down to “Project Management”. Find the “PHPProjekt” link and click on it.
3) Click “New Installation”.
4) Fill out all of the boxes. For “Install on domain”, choose the domain you want PHPProjekt to install to. The default will be the domain you signed into. For “Install in directory”, choose the directory you want to install PHPProjekt to. By default, it will install in your root directory if you leave the box blank. Create an administrator user name and password. Enter your administrator’s first and last name. Set how often you would like a reminder. Enter the first and last hour of the day. Select if you would like to activate RTS. If you select yes, enter the RTS e-mail address and the RTS authentication. When you are finished, click “Install PHPProjekt”.
5) Double check your information and then click “Finish installation”.
6) You will then get a confirmation page of your installation.
This concludes how to install PHPProjekt from your cPanel.