How to Install “PHPList” From Your cPanel
Written by Arian Jahansouz Tuesday, 29 September 2009
This article will give you a step by step guide on how to install PHPList from your cPanel. Sign into your cPanel and follow these steps:
1) Click Fantastico De Luxe.
2) Scroll down to “Mailing Lists”. Find the “PHPList” link and click on it.
3) Click “New Installation”.
4) Fill out all of the boxes. For “Install on domain”, choose the domain you want PHPList to install to. The default will be the domain you signed into. For “Install in directory”, choose the directory you want to install PHPList to. By default, it will install in your root directory if you leave the box blank. Create an administrator user name and password. Enter the administrators email address. Select the base configuration settings. Configure the email account including the user name and password. Choose the method of processing message queue (manual or cron). Select how often you would like a crop job to run. When you are finished, click “Install PHPList”.
5) Double check your information and then click “Finish installation”.
6) You will then get a confirmation page of your installation.
This concludes how to install PHPList from your cPanel.