This article will give you a step by step guide on how to install PHPAuction from your cPanel. Sign into your cPanel and follow these steps:
1) Click Fantastico De Luxe.
2) Scroll down to “Other Scripts”. Find the “PHPAuction” link and click on it.
3) Click “New Installation”.
4) Fill out all of the boxes. For “Install on domain”, choose the domain you want PHPAuction to install to. The default will be the domain you signed into. For “Install in directory”, choose the directory you want to install PHPAuction to. By default, it will install in your root directory if you leave the box blank. Create an administrator user name and password. Enter your sites name and your administrators email address. Select the maximam allowed image size and your prefered language. When you are finished, click “Install PHPAuction”.
5) Double check your information and then click “Finish installation”.
6) You will then get a confirmation page of your installation.
This concludes how to install PHPAuction from your cPanel.