This article will give you a step by step guide on how to install PHP Support Tickets from your cPanel. Sign into your cPanel and follow these steps:
1) Click Fantastico De Luxe.
2) Scroll down to “Customer Relationships”. Find the “PHP Support Tickets” link and click on it.
3) Click “New Installation”.
4) Fill out all of the boxes. For “Install on domain”, choose the domain you want PHP Support Tickets to install to. The default will be the domain you signed into. For “Install in directory”, choose the directory you want to install PHP Support Tickets to. By default, it will install in your root directory if you leave the box blank. Create an administrator user name and password. Enter your sites name and your administrators e-mail adress. Create a POP account user name and password. Enter your SMTP server name. When you are finished, click “Install PHP Support Tickets”.
5) Double check your information and then click “Finish installation”.
6) You will then get a confirmation page of your installation.
This concludes how to install PHP Support Tickets from your cPanel.