This article will give you a step by step guide on how to install PerlDesk from your cPanel. Sign into your cPanel and follow these steps:
1) Click Fantastico De Luxe.
3) Click “New Installation”.
4) Fill out all of the boxes. For “Install on domain”, choose the domain you want PerlDesk to install to. The default will be the domain you signed into. For “Install in directory”, choose the directory you want to install PerlDesk to. By default, it will install in your root directory if you leave the box blank. Enter the order ID and order e-mail that you used to get your licence data for PerlDesk. Create an administrator user name and password. Enter your administrators e-mail address and full name. Enter your sites name and prefered language. Select how often you would like to run an automatic crop job. When you are finished, click “Install PerlDesk”.
5) Double check your information and then click “Finish installation”.
6) You will then get a confirmation page of your installation.
It should be noted that you must purchase a license to be able to install PerlDesk.
This concludes how to install PerlDesk from your cPanel.